Looking for a bike that soars as well as it sprints? Look no further than the Epic EVO Expert.
Wheels up or head down, the Epic EVO Expert's masterful blending of inspired handling, capable geometry and laser-focused pedaling efficiency makes sure no rider ever has to make the decision between fast and fun.
While the Epic EVO sees a seemingly modest 20-millimeter increase in suspension travel up front over its Epic stablemate and just 10-millimeters out back, we've worked overtime to make sure it's been implemented in a way that'll have you saying 'Whoa!' as soon as you hit your first stretch of singletrack.
Meticulously engineered to retain as much of the Epic's standard-setting efficiency as possible, the EVO's new suspension kinematics work in concert with Rx XC Tune customized suspension front and rear to ensure you're able to make the absolute most out of every inch of travel on tap, while still offering increased anti-squat characteristics for improved pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It's also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO's handling characteristics.
SRAM's high-flying X01 Eagle group handles shifting duties, while RockShox's SID Select+ is firmly in charge of takeoffs and landings with it's capable Charger 2 RL damper.
Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO’s FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to steepen the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while raising the bottom bracket height by six millimeters.
- Suspension up front comes courtesy of RockShox's SID Select+ 120-millimeter fork, featuring their Charger 2 RL Damper with two-postion compression adjustment for impressive pedaling efficiency while the DebonAir spring offers easy tuning and consistent feel throughout the entire range of travel.
- X-Fusion's Manic dropper post offers infinitely adjustable travel via it's slick shifter-stye remote lever for hassle-free operation when things get dicey.
- Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 25-millimeter internal-width hookless rim, and maximize strength, ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
- FRAME : FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
- FORK : Rockshox SID Select+, Charger 2 RL Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel
- REAR SHOCK : RockShox SID LUXE Select+, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
- FRONT HUB : DT Swiss 350, 15x110mm spacing, Torque caps, 6-bolt, 28h
- REAR HUB : DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES : DT Swiss Competition Race
- RIMS : Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, Zero bead hook, Tubeless ready, 28h
- INNER TUBES : Presta, 60mm valve
- FRONT TYRE : Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE : Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET : SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 32t, XS: 165mm, SM: 170mm, M-XL: 175mm
- CHAINRINGS : SRAM Eagle Alloy 32T Direct mount
- BOTTOM BRACKET : SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- SHIFT LEVERS : SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR : SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE : SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN : SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE : SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE : SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS : Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS : Specialized Trail Grips
- STEM : Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE : Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST : X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, XS-SM: 100mm travel, M: 125mm travel, L-XL: 150mm travel
- SEAT BINDER : Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm
- SWAT : SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool